• Auteur de la discussion just_real
  • Date de début
just_real

just_real

Membre
Inscrit
20 Juin 2012
Bonjour,

Je savais pas où poster donc je me lance ici..

J'essai d'installer une ROM sur ma galaxy Gear.. et j'ai absolument besoin de WonderShare MobileGo

Sauf que le lien de téléchargement est mort sur le site de l'éditeur :

Quelqu'un aurait il conservé le fichier executable d'installation (free version) de cette appli ?

Merci pour votre aide

M

Membre supprimé 3065

T

TessJasper

Membre
Inscrit
19 Mai 2014
I have latest build running and don't have the problems with keyboard or usb as mentioned above, but found another issue:

from nightly build cm-10-20130519-NIGHTLY-mango till latest cm-10-20130602-NIGHTLY-mango the bleutooth connection to car hadsfree set reboots device if making or receiving a call.

The rest is stable and no other problems/issues encountered so far.

If i connect the phone to my pc by using usb, the flash card is nicely mounted in my explorer window (windows 7 pro). I also use
S'il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le contenu ou les urls !
on my Windows PC to manage the phone for all other functions and this works perfectly.

Phone is sk17i (mini pro)

I must add a note to my previous post, i did test the contacts and when making a new contact and go to phone number i do also have the strange numbering. However if i press first the blue button (numeric or alternative letter typing) the numbers are entered correctly..

M

Membre supprimé 3065

hi,
in french is better. :wink:

J

JessieHarris123

Membre
Inscrit
18 Novembre 2014
Wondershare MobileGo for Android, suitable for all kinds of Android smart phones and tablets, provides you an easy to transfer contents between your Android device and computer. Through it, you can back up everything, namely, contacts, SMS, apps, call logs, music, videos, photos, and calendar, etc.

How to backup data:
1. Click the blue One-Click Backup button. By default, all folders on your device will be automatically selected. Click "Back Up" to complete the process.
2. Delect Files: If you want to exclude any folders from being backed up, simply click the corresponding box beside the folder name to uncheck it.
3. Before you click the "Back Up" button, make sure the destination folder is the one you want. To change this, just click Browse to set a new place to save your files.

Backup your important data Right Now!
is provided on

M

Membre supprimé 3065

french please :wink:

Haut Bas