What are things we DO NOT look forward to in Android 10?

• Auteur de la discussion Ravenclau
  • Date de début
R

Ravenclau

Membre
Inscrit
24 Juillet 2020
Hello everyone ,,
I don't want to turn this into a Sunday rant / rage thread, but I do want to discuss things that we do not like about Android 10 so far. I'm especially interested in things that got ruined over Pie. Yes, I realize that most people have not tried it but a lot have and a lot of news and features came out that already tells us quite a bit on what to expect out of the next iteration of Android.
I would like this also to be a sort of a devil's advocate / change my mind kind of a thread too. So, it'll be nice if once a complaint is posted there will be people to tell how does one avoid or fix the issue or it's a non-issue. That way, we can discuss features, as well as offer solutions to potential problems.
Let me start
S'il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le contenu ou les urls !
  • Storage permission are supposed to be more restrictive. Apparently it slows things down and apps like Solid Explorer cannot handle things like APKs properly like displaying their icons. This is my main worry, I do not want the restrictions on the file system.
  • Can't start an Activity from the background. This apparently broke quite a bit of apps, such as alarm clock apps. How will they adapt? I have no idea.
  • Clipboard manager apps are now dead, they can't monitor the clipboard in the background.
  • Call recording apps are dead too.
  • Screen recording is more restricted, you have to manually grant permission for them to record each time you use them.
  • Can't have WiFi control apps anymore.
  • Overlay apps such as players (Xplayer) are not allowed anymore. I'm not completely sure about this, but I think I've read where overlay apps (such as video players) are not allowed anymore. This would be my second fear as I use them a lot!

Dernière édition:
Dernière édition:
Tekken

Tekken

Samsung Galaxy S10
Administrateur
Inscrit
4 Août 2012
Hello
Sorry but only French conversations is accept on the forum
Thank you to re-apply this request in French

Edit : by checking the IP of the member @Riopolic I see that it is the same, so why have to create 2 accounts ?
please choose one account and we will delete the other

Sujets en relation

Haut Bas