Samsung Tab 3.7.0 SM-T210 recovery and OS broken

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.
-yo-

-yo-

Membre
Inscrit
7 Octobre 2018
Hi everyone,
I have retrieved a Samsung Tab 3.7.0 SM-T210. The OS was the old KitKat 4.4.2, very slow and buggy. I tried to flash a new recovery and OS and spent the 3 last days getting fails. I think I have read the all internet about this situation and would like to make a last try with your help.

When I got the tablet, I was surprised that in download mode it was indicated custom and custom binary and not official as it has not, I think, been flashed in the past by the people owning it. With HW rev 0x5 at the end.

The first thing I wanted to do was to unlock the bootloader, however, I could not find any option in developer mode talking about OEM bootloader, neither Auto Update. I finally thought that this tablet did not have its bootloader locked. I decided to go further with the flash of a TWRP recovery.

At the beginning the stock recovery was working. I am under archlinux, I have fastboot and heimdall. To do it as right as possible I installed a VM with Windows 10 and tried to flash a custom TWRP corresponding to the tablet with Odin. But the process got stuck at the SetupConnection step. I installed Windows 7 too, tried 5 different Windows OS, tried 4 different USB cables, reinstalled the USB drivers, tried 5 different Odin versions, tried different archives, just recoveries and all stock system. Still getting stuck at the SetupConnection.

I finally decided to try heimdall thinking that the VM could be the problem. With heimdall I run flash commands such as heimdall flash --RECOVERY twrp-3.2.3-0-lt02ltespr.img --no-reboot and got it doing something, the shell was saying it's 100% done and the tablet, in download mode, was showing a complete blue bar. Then, the recovery was just broken. Could not access it anymore, the Samsung Tab3 logo showing up and staying when trying to access it. I tried to flash some others archives, I opened it off and remove the battery for 5 minutes, still the same thing.

The operating system was still accessible and buggy, applications saying connection issues, etc. I did a factory reset from the running KitKat android OS and now have the Samsung Tab3 logo showing up and staying when trying to access it.

Now, I can only access the download mode and that's all. I have the impression that I am not the first one having these kind of trouble with this tablet. Is it a hardware issue on all these tablets ? Should I try something more advanced with heimdall, dd ?

Does someone have a solution in this situation ?

Thanks for your time and help.

coyote950

coyote950

Bip Bip !!
Moderateur Global
Inscrit
5 Février 2013
Bonsoir

Merci de reposter dans la section de ton modèle d'appareil et en français stp.

Sujet déplacé à la poubelle.

Bonne soirée

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.
Haut Bas