- 7 Janvier 2013
- 6 209
ça sera la plus legère Rom ToucWiz que vous ne verrez jamais , seulement 547 Mb...
Avertissement : les opérations présentées de ce tuto comportent des risques. Ni Phonandroid, ni l'auteur de ce tuto et des tutos pris en références ne peuvent être tenus responsables des éventuels problèmes rencontrés.
- Based on the latest Samsung Stock XXU1ANCE firmware
(U1ANCF isn't newer, it has the same date and changelist number)
- Omega Kernel by Indie (very close to stock, with init.d & ExFat support)
- De-bloated to 547 MB, it's just barebone stock firmware
- All the standard features of Stock Android will still work
- Still includes the Samsung Gallery and Camera
- Unique separate Aroma Add-on Package which includes all the removed Samsung 'bloatware' apps, so that you can flash at any time your missing app back... SEE POST #2
- SuperSu rooted & BusyBoxed
- At every boot the FsTrim command will be excecuted, to keep your Phone smooth and the internal memory fast!
- Sqlite3 database compression at every boot
- ART Runtime works! (Make sure you haven't the Xposed Framework installed when using ART)
- 100% Stock files (No mods or etc), this gives you the fastest & smoothest experience, really!
* Avoir rooté votre téléphone ==> Root CF-Auto-Root
* Avoir installé, un recovery custom voir ici ==> Philz ou TWRP
1) Copiez/collez le fichier de la ROM à la racine de votre Sd card.
2) Éteignez votre mobile.
3) Appuyez simultanément sur les touches Volume Haut + Home + Power pour redémarrer en recovery.
4) Commencez par faire une sauvegarde de votre rom actuelle en sélectionnant Backup & Restore puis Backup.
5) Puis, sélectionnez Wipe data/factory reset puis validez sur Yes.
6) Sélectionnez Wipe cac he partition puis validez sur Yes.
7) Sélectionnez Advanced puis Wipe Dalvik cache et validez sur Yes.
8) Ensuite, sélectionnez install zip from sdcard dans le menu Recovery.
9) Puis, sélectionnez Choose zip from sdcard.
10) Enfin, choisissez le fichier de la ROM.zip et validez sur Yes.
12) Patientez pendant l'installation.
13) En option: flash le paquet add-on Aroma, à restaurer une partie de la Samsung Apps / à retirées les fonctions que vous souhaitez (vous pouvez le faire à tout moment)!
14) Enfin, sélectionnez Reboot System Now.
15) Votre mobile va redémarrer. Soyez patient au premier redémarrage
Ne pas restaurer appli avec données ou applications du système avec Titanium backup . Restauration des données ou une application App système peuvent causer de nombreux problèmes.
- Removed the Multi-CSC feature for now, it seems that the older CSC's are not working correctly with the new XXU1ANE4 base.
So the NEE (Nordic Countries) CSC is only included in this version of the ROM.
NOTICE: I STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you do an Data/factory reset before installing the ROM if you come from another CSC than the NEE CSC.
- Updated ROM to XXU1ANE4 base firmware (build date 27 May 2014)
- Added Native call recording (thanks to @tdunham)
- Updated NEE CSC from the XXU1ANE4 firmware
- Updated SuperSu to v.2.0 (no more false 'root access denied' messages!)
- Included G900L/S WiFi & Bluetooth fix (thanks to @arronov)
- Fixed some permissions in the installation script again.
- Enabled LogCat again (the 'disable logcat' mod was draining more battery)
- G900F kernel is now pure stock (previously it was extracted from my device, the file size was different than the one in the Odin tar file)
- Updated SuperSu to v.1.99r4
- Updated G900I NFC Fix & Kernel to G900I NE1 base, and made them odexed and ART Runtime compatible!
- Added official support for the G900S model
- Added XSA (Australia), ZTO (Brazil), USC (American Cellular), TUR (Turkey), PCT (Puerto Rico) and NEE (Nordic Countries) CSC's
- Updated G900T files to base NE6
- Corrected G900I, G900L, G900W8, G900M build.prop files
- Hidded Samsung Find My Mobile from 'Settings -> Security' (it wasn't working, use Google Device Manager from the Play Services for now)
- Updated SuperSu to v.1.99r3 (+ fixed the context' of the SuperSu files)
- Moved Universal Init.d app from the Data partition to the System partition (to make sure it gets always flashed on every S5 model)
- Updated USA T-Mobile CSC from the new NE5 G900T base firmware
- Updated the G900L kernel from firmware base: G900LKLU1ANE5
- Made the Bootanimation and shutdownanimation faster with an build.prop tweak
- Misc. fixes (in the installation script, new Aroma theme etc.)
- Moved the USA T-Mobile apps from the ROM to the XtreStoLite Aroma add-on package (hopefully this fixes some FC's for some G900T users)
- Updated SuperSu to v.1.99 (Thanks to Chainfire for making this new version compatible with this ROM!!)
- Corrected SuperSu & BusyBox permissions in the installation script
- Disabled Logcat by default (Made an add-on in the XtreStoLite Aroma add-on package to enable it again)
- Corrected and added many permissions & symlinks in the installation script
- Tweaked the build.prop a little bit more.
- Added G900L (Korean) Model selection in the Aroma installer of the ROM (this flashes the G900L kernel + G900L build.prop file)
- Corrected the 'Other Model' build.prop file, so that it's compatible with the Samsung Store.
- Moved some more lib files from the ROM to the Aroma add-on package.
- Fixed that you can't turn off the shutter sound from the camera for all the included CSC's.
- Added option to disable the Boot sound (when you turn on your phone) in the Aroma installer of the ROM.
ONLY use XtreStoLite Aroma add-on package v.1.1 with this ROM update, because of the rebase.
- ROM Totally re-based on the newest firmware base: XXU1ANE2 (Base build date: 8-5-2014)
- This new base has the following new things:
Better RAM Management
Faster Camera & Gallery
Better Fingerprint scanner recognizing
And many more fixes!
- The G900L model is now supported (fingerprint scanner works now!)
- Fixed OpenGL ES v.3 lib file symlink
- Fixed the G900M build.prop file, so that it shows the European data icon set again, and not the American 4G LTE icon.
- Added USA (T-mobile G900T) CSC, choose this CSC also if you live in the USA and have another operator than T-Mobile. (To have the correct American values, like Fahrenheit etc.)
- Added some T-mobile apps (Visual voicemail etc.) for the G900T model.
- Added for each S5 model an separate build.prop file, to set the correct settings (to have the 4G LTE logo and to show the correct model number in Settings etc.)
- Fixed the problem that the Universal init.d app sometimes didn't got installed
- Cleaned up the installation script a LOT!
- FsTrim will be executed at the end of the installation of the ROM (to keep your internal memory fast)
- Added some missing lib files that gave for some a few FC's
- Re-added the Google Search/Now lib file that got removed in ROM v.1.0.2, to fix some Google Now FC's that some people were getting
- Fixed kernel installation for the G900 M/T/W8 models (No kernel got installed on these devices with ROM v.1.0.3)
- Integrated S-Pen lib/SDK files from the stock ROM, I think you will get a more responsive screen/input with those files
- Moved some more lib files from the ROM to the Aroma Add-on package (to make the rom even more 'lite')
- Added a few build.prop tweaks (disabled logging, disabled call ring delay, disabled proximity delay, disabled logcat and enabled Hardware Composition)
- Added PHE CSC (Spain Unbranded)
- Enabled automatic language selection (on first boot) for the BTU, PHE, PHN & CRC CSC.
- Added a few tweaks to the PHN CSC (Netherlands), like: option to disable the camera shutter sound and Disabled Wifi Smart Network Switch by default.
- Disabled Secure-storage in build.prop (this fixes problems with not working SHealth and maybe more)
- Re-added the SD-card write mod
- Installation script wipes 'preload' partition again on the G900F model, for all other models it will not wipe this partition (so that your internal storage will not be wiped)
- Moved Samsung Video Telephony support from the ROM to the Aroma add-on package
- Moved a few more lib files from the ROM to the corresponding add-on in the Aroma Add-on Package (ROM is now: 534,7 MB).
- Fixed the Busybox binary (will work with any kernel now)
- Changed from Omega kernel to Stock (G900W8 model is supported now)
- Added Universal Init.d app, to have Init.d support with stock kernel (Open this app and enable it, to have init.d support with the stock kernel)
- Removed DCMProvider apk (I think it isn't needed, and it seems the ART runtime is more compatible after removing this apk)
- Removed Google Now lib file (isn't needed since this rom doesn't come with Google Search/Now)
- Fixed some permissions in the installer script
- Reduced logging (in build.prop)
- Fixed the missing G900I NFC Fix files (finally really working now)
- Fixed the installation script so that it doesn't wipe the internal memory anymore on the G900T
So finally the rom is fully compatible with the G900 F/I/T/M models!
- Added Aroma installer to the ROM
- Integrated the G900I Root & NFC Fix
- Added Multi-CSC
- Fixed laggy video playback!
- Fixed the root issues some people had (hopefully)
- Added a few missing essential files
- Removed the SD Card write mod & Sqlite3 tweak (ART is now more compatible because of this)
- Cleaned up installation script (faster and cleaner installation)
- First Release!
Aroma Add-on Package Contents:
The following Apps & Features are included in the XtreStoLite Aroma Add-on Package:
Samsung Drive Mode (this needs to be installed BEFORE first boot of the ROM!)
Samsung Baby Crying Monitor
Samsung E-Mail app + Exchange support
Samsung Easy One Hand Mode
Samsung Extreme Power Saving Mode (this option also includes the Emergency Mode)
Samsung Finger Print Scanner support
Samsung Gear Manager support
Samsung Kids Mode
Samsung Multi Window support
Samsung Quick Connect (available from the Notification panel)
Samsung File Manager app
Samsung Wallpaper Picker (with the stock S5 Wallpapers)
Samsung SBrowser (internet browser)
Samsung SFinder (available from the Notification panel)
Samsung SHealth app
Samsung SPrint support
Samsung SView cover support + Weather on lockscreen support
Samsung SVoice app
Samsung TTS and Google TTS voices (needed for SVoice voice feedback)
Samsung AccuWeather Widget (including the Weather daemon)
Samsung Fonts (4 system fonts)
Samsung My Magazine + FlipBoard
Samsung App Store + Samsung account support
Samsung SmartRemote (IR app)
Samsung Photo Studio (to edit your photos)
Samsung Video Studio (to edit your videos)
Samsung Voice Note (voice recorder app)
VPN connection support
Google Play Store app backup/restore function
Samsung Clock Widgets
Samsung Video App (The Video Player it self is already included in the ROM, this is only the app that shows up in the app drawer)
Samsung Air Wake Up (the gesture to turn on your screen, to see the time and if you have any notifications)
Samsung Assistant Menu (floating buttons for different functions)
Samsung Video Telephony support
Samsung Galaxy Note S-Pen support
Samsung Active applications widget
Samsung Easy Mode (+ Easy Mode widgets)
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Vos retours sont les bienvenus...