• Auteur de la discussion tissamou2012
  • Date de début
T

tissamou2012

Membre
Inscrit
24 Janvier 2012
Bonjour ,

je viens de reflasher mon telephone Samsung Galaxy Si9003 , Viber ne veut plus marcher dessus , quand je met le code d'activation il s'active pendant deux minutes puis un message apparait " Viber a été desactivé de ce mobile"

aidez moi SVP

Viber

Viber

Membre
Inscrit
30 Août 2011
Salut,
Ceci est un représentant officiel de Viber Media.
Je m'excuse, mon français n'est pas si bon, si je vais écrire en anglais:

Are you using a custom ROM?

If you are, please check your IMEI number (universal device identification number) inside the phone's "About" page. Once you found it, please compare it with the real IMEI number that's written on the back of your phone.

Some custom ROMs override the original IMEI you had when you received your phone, and this is the cause to the deactivation problem. We plan to provide a fix for this issue soon (Viber 2.1.3) by collecting all the problematic IMEI's from our users, and manually whitelisting them. If you'd like to make sure yours is also included in the list, you can let me know what IMEI is written in the "About" page, so we make sure it's going to be included in our fix.

Meanwhile, some of our users claimed to have found a workaround for this issue. Note that that workaround is *NOT* an official solution by Viber Media. Here is the link:
S'il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le contenu ou les urls !

If you have any question about Viber - please feel free to ask.
Merci,
the Viber Team.

T

tissamou2012

Membre
Inscrit
24 Janvier 2012
Hi ,

thanks for your return

yes the IMEI is diffrent from that in the back of my phone

the new one is : 004999010640000

thanks for your help

Viber

Viber

Membre
Inscrit
30 Août 2011
It is our pleasure to help :)

Yes, this IMEI is known to us (it is a "generic" IMEI generated by the ROM). In our next version, 2.1.3 (hopefully coming soon to Market), this issue will be resolved and the deactivation will stop.

T

tissamou2012

Membre
Inscrit
24 Janvier 2012
many thanks :)

can you please tell me when this will be resolve to try once again to install it in my phone :)

many thanks

Viber

Viber

Membre
Inscrit
30 Août 2011
Well,
We still don't have exact release dates. Our hope is several weeks, but we can't guarantee any specific date yet.

I recommend you to follow us on Facebook if you want the latest news and updates.

T

tissamou2012

Membre
Inscrit
24 Janvier 2012
many thanks i'll do

thus , did you add my new IMEI in your fix? if yes , why the problem still persevering?

thanks for your return

Viber

Viber

Membre
Inscrit
30 Août 2011
We added your IMEI, but the fix itself (and the list of IMEI) will be implemented only when you install the new version 2.1.3
We apologize for the delay :(

T

tissamou2012

Membre
Inscrit
24 Janvier 2012
ok many thanks , i'll try to install this new version on my phone and hopefully that will work :)

A

alex75

Membre
Inscrit
2 Mars 2012
Re: probleme Viber sur mon Iphone 4

Bonsoir, je n'arrive pas à installer, viber et whatsapp, je suis passé chez free, et passer à l'iphone 4, j''étais sur orange avec iphone3gs et sa marché vraiment bien partout dans le monde
si il y a des infos je suis preneur, Merci de votre aide, Cordialement

Viber

Viber

Membre
Inscrit
30 Août 2011
Pourquoi ne pas vous installer? Vous n'avez pas trouvé Viber sur l'AppStore?

P

papis diop

Membre
Inscrit
17 Novembre 2014
Viber sur mon samsung galaxy SI9003

bonjour, je n'arrive pas a trouver viber et skype dans l'android marcket de mon samsung galaxy s19003, comment faire aidez moi svp
merci

Sujets en relation

Haut Bas