[MOD][Xposed Framework][Unofficial][LP/M][ROM DEODEXÉ & ODEXÉE] Galaxy Note Edge (SM-N915F/FY)

• Auteur de la discussion kyo-ito
  • Date de début
kyo-ito

kyo-ito

Membre
Inscrit
5 Mai 2012

Installer Xposed Framework

Avertissement : Cette opération comporte des risques. Ni PhonAndroid, ni moi-même ne peut être tenu responsable des éventuels problèmes rencontrés. Pensez à effectuer une sauvegarde avant d'installer ce mod

Merci à
S'il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le contenu ou les urls !
Source

● Une Rom Deodexé, Odexée
● Un Custom Recovery (TWRP ou PhilzTouch)
Busybox

v83.0(26/04/2016):
An alternative version "alt" for some Samsung variants (N910G/P, N915F...) that come with two more native changes, check this branch for more details.
This variant should be used for Samsung variants (N910G/P, N915F...), and for a non listed device only if the main version does not work, and you should use this alternative version with stock Roms with no modified framework files.

v83.0(25/04/2016):
Cumulative update improving some devices support (Huawei and HTC), it fixes also some bugs related to some new aosp changes, more details here and here.

v81.0(12/04/2016):
Updated API to the official Xposed 81.0, this update brings XZ compression to MM builds, unfortunately Samsung still uses this compression type for its Apps odexes (Thanks to @dkcldark for the hint).
I also included few other changes from LL to prevent boot-loop on some older devices that will get MM, we cannot trust Samsung on this, they should learn from Google/CM some basic rules about how manage their devices branches, the framework differences should not be major between different devices running the same Android version.

The Sprint Note 4 MM builds are not supported yet (an example of the major changes I'm talking about), a test version is available, test it and provide a logcat if it still boot-loops.

v80.1(02/04/2016):
This MM update reverts an aosp wip change, this should fix some apps like Yandex maps.
No update required for LL Roms.

v80.0(11/02/2016):
This is an update to the latest rovo89's changes, i added back the reverted commits, rovo89 fixed the issue related to the apps that uses some apk protection (MyAndroidTools).

I made a small changes to the bridge to catch an exception on some TW 5.1.1 Roms that may not contain "restoreUnsupportedServices" method.
I posted also a unified uninstaller for all version.

v79.1 for Marshmallow (19/01/2016):
- Refactored Samsung security hooks and cleanup some useless hooks for Marshmallow.

v79.0 for Marshmallow (28/12/2015):
More details here.

v79.0 (17/12/2015):
This is an update to the official Xposed v79, that contains many bugs fixes, more details here.

v78.0 (16/11/2015):
This update includes some back ported changes and bugs fixes that @rovo89 included on Xposed for Android 6, check more details here.

v75.8 (30/10/2015):
- This update bypasses Class rejection on some cases where a method fails the verification and causes the whole class to be rejected, and keep logging the compilation errors.

v75.7 (29/10/2015):
- The new update fixes a major boot loop issue caused by xposed safe mode, some users do intentionally disable Xposed while booting by hitting the device's hardware keys which create a file "/data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/disabled" that disables some required hooks i implemented to disable Mdpp security checks, and leads to a boot loop because Knox/Mdpp rejects our custom Art libraries, so we disable xposed safe mode for TW Roms, use uninstallers instead

v75.1 to v75.6 (26/10/2015):
- Support XZ compression for all devices (non Samsung included)
- Fixed a Bridge bug, thanks to @arter97 for the head up
- Fixed a Samsung packaging bug for arm64 devices

v75.3 (19/10/2015):
- Revert reviewed implementation of Class.getPublicFieldRecursive() (some users reported some rare random issues on some Roms, i didn't manage to reproduce any of them, neither got any helpful logs, so reverting it for now)

v75.2 (18/10/2015):
- Bug fix

v75.1 (18/10/2015):
- Update @rovo89 implementation of Class.getPublicFieldRecursive() following the new Aosp implementation.
- Fixed a Bridge bug, thanks to @arter97 for the head up
- Fixed a Samsung packaging bug for arm64 devices

v75.0 (08/10/2015):
Updated to @rovo89 latest changes:
- Unified version to support old Roms and new ones that come with new app_process changes
- Disabled dex2oat watchdog
Check here for more details.

v74 (07/10/2015):
This update revert "disable must_relocate=false" and avoid the header image checks instead, as it seems the only change on previous version that may cause the random reboots reported by some users.

I posted also a variant (under android_511_r19 folder) that is compatible with some newest FWs (OI9+ on GS6), these FWs comes with a new security commit introducing a new zygote parameter that breaks Xposed. Do NOT use this variant on older Roms.

v74 (02/10/2015):
This update comes with XZ compression support, thanks to @rovo89 for pointing me to xz-embedded.

It should fix SPlanner, Samsung core apps and few other xz compressed System apps odexes...
Xposed will takes more time to decompress and recompile those apps, according to my tests, it takes 6 seconds to dexopt compressed S Planner odex with a size of 2.6MB/10MB, Samsung uses this compression type because of its low compression ratio to gain more space for more and more bloats

v74 (15/09/2015):
- This will fix the low space issue on dirty repacked deodexed Roms that may still contains odexed files, this issue was caused by a failed verification of the image header of "boot.art" on TW Roms, somehow one of the offsets "root_image" is wrong, check here for more details.

We just ignore it for now to let xposed boot-up on odexed Roms and avoid the misleading low space warnings, this does NOT mean stock odexed Roms are supported, i tested it only with my debloated Odexed OH8 Rom for GS6 (G920F), so use it at your own RISK and no need to report any bugs if you run it on a stock FW.

No space version are provided, use the main on instead.

v74 (11/09/2015):
- Updated to official xposed v74
This update should fix the gms maps module crashe and maybe some other non system apps that generate odex file on the device.
I reverted back to the default speed dexopt filter for better perfs, for people who are getting a low space, i posted an other version with dexopt space filter, we still don't know the cause of this issue.
I made an attempt to support odex Roms (included on the new version 11092015), i followed the same idea of @rovo89 used for gz compression support, renamed odex files to force installd to run dex2oat, the Rom boot up, but with the same low space issue that makes it unusable! So no need to try it for now on odexed Roms.

v73 (03/09/2015):
- Re-based my build on @rovo89 repos (v73)
- Fixed the shared prefs bug (thanks to @romracer and @cryptyk)
- Balanced dexopt filter to save more space on bloated TW Roms, it saves more than 300MB on my debloated Rom so it should do better on bloated ones, if you still get out of system space and apps FC, there is nothing i can do for you, going ahead to save more space will lead on a performance issue, ask your Rom cooker to debloat it.

v71 (28/08/2015):
- Support for the Galaxy Note 5
- Get rid of the modifications on the framework files, i ported all my hacks to the Xposed bridge, and Art libraries
Big thanks to @rovo89 for his assistance and his patches.
This build requires stock untouched framework file, if your Rom comes with a modded "core-libart" and "conscrypt", it will boot-loop.

v71 (22/08/2015):
- No dexopt filters, this will cause more apps to recompile on the first boot, it will take more boot time but should improve the performances.

v71-b3 (19/08/2015):
- Added back some specific certificates checks for Chinese hosts

v71-b2 (18/08/2015):
- Fixed FC on Nova and some apps keys.

v71-b1 (17/08/2015):
- Initial release

1. Téléchargez XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha*.apk
    , xposed-v??.?-sdkXX-X-arm-custom-build-by-wanam-????????.zip et xposed-uninstaller-????????.zip
  2. Installez XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha*.apk
  3. Redémarrez en mode Recovery
  4. Selectionnez le fichier xposed-v??.?-X-sdk2X-tw-arm-custom-build-by-wanam-????????.zip et cliquez dessus pour l'installer
  5. Faites un Wipe Cache, Dalvik
  6. Redémarrez.

7. En cas de Bootloop
  8. Redémarrez en mode Recovery
  9. Selectionnez le fichier xposed-uninstaller-????????.zip
    et cliquez dessus pour l'installer
  10. Faites un Wipe Cache, Dalvik
  11. Redémarrez.

12. Ouvrez Xposed Framwork
  13. Dans le menu déroulant de gauche, descendez à Téléchargements
  14. Lancez une recherche à Lollipop ou Marshmallow
  15. Selectionnez un mod (de votre choix)
  16. Faites coulissez l'écran sur Version
  17. Téléchargez
  18. A nouveau depuis le menu déroulant, allez à Modules
  19. Cliquez dessus pour les activer
  20. Redémarrez.

Voilà,
:!: à vous la customisation de votre smartphone :!:

Désinstalleur

Vos retours sont les bienvenus

M

Membre supprimé 3065

Merci camarade. :super:

kyo-ito

kyo-ito

Membre
Inscrit
5 Mai 2012
Avec plaisir Camarade :wink:

Haut Bas