• Auteur de la discussion davsmed
  • Date de début
D

davsmed

Membre
Inscrit
24 Mai 2015
Salut:

I have to write in english because google translator is going to be worst.
My darkfull went off. Ive tried to turn it on again and it took some time. Then when it was on it froze on starting so i made a hard reset (power+volume up + volume down) and it went off.
Since then it wont charge. When i conect it to the charger or pc theres no light. Ive tried soft reset and hard reset but nothing happens.
Can anybody help me? Please?
I think it should be the battery thats dead. I now the battery is fixed but still it can be replaced.
I found this site: piece-mobile thats seeling that battery but its not available anymore.
Is there another site, or store where i can buy it?
Thanks for your attention.
Sorry again for not writing in french and for my unperfect english.
Im from Cabo Verde.

Valentin

Valentin

Moderateur Global
Inscrit
20 Février 2013
Hi,

Wait few day for that this site piece-mobile will be restock.
Sorry for my english-french.

D

davsmed

Membre
Inscrit
24 Mai 2015
Merci Valentin
If anyone has another solution...

A

Anonymous

Hello,
Does "hard reset" mean that you've already tried to reflash its firmware using the program found on Wiko's support page?
S'il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le contenu ou les urls !

Sorry, only the french version of this page seems to have the contents available. The english version says "no update available". So much for Wiko...

D

davsmed

Membre
Inscrit
24 Mai 2015
No, i did the hard reset only by pressing the 3 buttons because the darkfull froze when it was turning on and soft reset didnt work.
When i pressed the 3 buttons (hard reset) it when off but it didnt come alive anymore. When i used to conect it to ac power or pc power it showed a red light and on the visor it showed that it was charging..now nothing happens..

A

Anonymous

Then, I suggest that you use the reflashing program provided by Wiko at the address I gave above.
Do read the documentation file (
S'il vous plaît, Connexion ou S'inscrire pour voir le contenu ou les urls !
) carefully.
It's multi-lingual.
This should bring your Darkfull back to life.
I strongly suggest that you find a Windows 7 machine to do the job. Windows 8.x is know to be a pain in the back to use the provided drivers and program.

D

davsmed

Membre
Inscrit
24 Mai 2015
Thanks for your reply.
The problem is that the darkfull has no conection to the pc.
Its the same when i plug in to ac or the pc. There should be a red light showing thats connected and receiving energy. It would turn green when its full charged. But nothing hapens when i plug the darkfull to ac or to the pc. No lights.
And my battery was low when this thing happen. The PDF stars saying the your darkfull should be fully charged...
But the main problem is that theres no power or connection going from the pc to the mobile..

A

Anonymous

You don't really need to have the Darkfull charged for flashing. That's untrue.
As a matter of fact, it's sometimes easier to remove the battery completely before connecting the smartphone over USB to flash it.
I don't know whether this particular model has a removable battery or not, though. Does it?

D

davsmed

Membre
Inscrit
24 Mai 2015
Unfortunally its not removable.

A

Anonymous

Well, try flashing it using the program and drivers provided by Wiko anyway.
Don't pay attention to the charging light. The only important thing is: does the PC detect a device when you connect the Darfull? If it does, then it's probably recoverable by flashing.
If it does not, then I'm out of ideas. It's probably dead for good, indeed.

D

davsmed

Membre
Inscrit
24 Mai 2015
it doesnt :( ..
I think its the battery thats dead.
Im trying to activate dhe garanty

Sujets en relation

Haut Bas