Asus Zenfone selfie stuck on logo

S

shaz100

Membre
Inscrit
11 Janvier 2016
Hi please help me i bought zenfone selfie from aliexpress 3gb ram 16gb rom when arrived it was okay everything works ok then i factory reset phone from settings after that google sign in got problem error"unfortunately google play stop" so i was unable to get playstore then i decide to change firmware so that in case it works again. I remeber that software was LRX22G.WW_user_somethig thats why i am wondering why playstore not work. I just download latest firmware WW and copy into smartphone memory and tap the notification windows to update phone then phone goes to update but in middle installation is aborted so i restart the smartphone after that my phone stuck in asus logo
tumblr_o0swtl5I9h1uo5czwo2_1280.jpg

whenever i open it. It shows asus logo and it restart after few seconds nothing will happens but i am able to go fastboot mode or recovery mode i tried wipe data/factory reset and clear cache nothing works.
tumblr_o0swtl5I9h1uo5czwo1_1280.jpg

from where i try to update through adb but they "cant open the file error"

after that i try to update through Sd card but i failed below is the image please anyone help me i am moderate level user please..
tumblr_o0swtl5I9h1uo5czwo3_1280.jpg

Note i also want to tell you that i loaded the original recovery.img from one blog please i am confused what to do..

Sujets en relation

Haut Bas